Channel Systems for Rainscreen Cladding
HMP Channel systems for rain-screen cladding on to non-load bearing walls or where there are high projection sizes. By using specially designed channel support and restraint brackets, channels are spanned between floor levels, creating a subframe on which installation is enabled by using set screws and nuts.
- Fixing to sub-channel structure which is attached to load-bearing beams.
- High load-bearing capability to fit projection sizes up to 360 mm.
- Greater projection sizes are achieved with special design.
- Fully adjustable and allows fast installation.
- Lower anchoring points are achieved therefore decreasing the level of cold bridging.