Cast-in Channels, Anchor Channels
- No drilling on site
- Quick and easy fixing
- Fixing without damaging concrete
- Adjustable and flexible
- Safe near edges on concrete,
- High load capacity
- Fixing without electrical
- Safe and secure fixing
- No dust particles falling onto facade
- Easy connections with T bolts and lock nuts
- Compensation of tolerances of the structure
- Fixtures are removable and tools
The anchor channels are supplied with a filler strip within the channel slot, which prevents concrete ingress during casting. After the concrete is dried, the fillers are removed from the channels leaving an open slot on the wall for fixture connections.
Apart from the standard range of anchor channels bespoke design and manufacturing of anchor channels is done for areas where standard types cannot be used. Special cast-in channels are preferred for areas where there are limitations such as complex corner applications, low slab thicknesses, reduced edge spaces and higher design loads.
Channel profiles available for casting are :28/15, 38/17, 40/22, 40/25, 41/22, 49/30, 50/30, 52/34, 54/33, 72/49
Features of HMPR-CE Anchor Channels
- HMPR-CE Cast - in Channels are designed in accordance with the design rules according to CEN / TS 1992-4-3.
- HMPR-CE Anchor channels allow users working with low edge distances.
- Load resistances can be improved with higher concrete strength class on loading in shear.
- Shear and tension resistance of concrete can be improved with additional reinforcements.
ETA -17/0549 & DIBT Z-21.4-2038
The European Technical Approval ETA- 13/0399 for the HMPR-CE Anchor Channels was issued by the Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt) in 2013.
This new approval is valid on all states of Europe. An ETA catalog is available which includes the dimensioning of the anchor channels in accordance with the new European standards series CEN/TS 1992-4-3 "Design of fastenings for use in concrete - Anchor Channels."