Curtain Wall BracketsCurtain wall brackets are used more frequently in the external cladding for modern buildings. The curtain wall technology is the most advanced type of façade construction which are preferred because of its aesthetics and functionality. This type of cladding also offers high thermal and load performance and can be installed faster and easier than any other conventional type of claddings.
HAZ Metal designs and manufacturescurtain wall brackets for the installation of curtain wall panels on to the structure.
HFB Façade Support Brackets are used to fix longitudinal and transverse curtain wall systems. The brackets transfer the acting loads in to the structure. These brackets can be designed to adapt to any type of application with accordance to the design criteria.
HFB Façade Support Brackets are designed and dimensioned to with stand high horizontal and vertical loads. The façade brackets are available in two main categories.
The first category of curtainwall brackets are the ones that can be fixed on the top of the slabs. This way the tensile loads from wind are transferred to the end of the floor slab.
The second category of curtain wall brackets are the ones that are fixed on the edge of the slab. This way the horizontal loads from wind and the vertical loads from dead load and the resultant loads are transferred to the top of the floor slab.
The curtain wall brackets offer great advantages when used with anchor channels. Both secure and easy connections are enables with the verified load performance values and the high adjustability properties of the HMPR anchor channel.
Advantages of Curtain Wall Brackets
- Simple and fast installation due to the adjustability of the system in all directions
- Smaller edge distance makes it possible to fix close to the edge or front end of the floor slabs
- High load performance both for horizontal and vertical loads. Up to 32 kN loads possible
- Can be specially designed and dimensioned to suit various type of fixing applications
- Brackets for installing curtain wall at the top the slabs
- Quick and easy installation with hang on method
- + / - 10mm vertical adjustment through incorporated set screws on the bracket
- In and out adjustability through the slotted holes. Fixing at the desired point is made with serrated washers
- Lateral adjustability made with on the cast in the channel. Fixing is made with two T head bolts
- Can be designed to take dead loads of up to 24 kN
- Available in stainless steel and hot-dip galvanized mild steel
- Brackets for installing curtain wall at edge of the slabs
- Adjustability made through slot holes. Position fixing is made with serrated washers
- Easy fixing with uncomplicated parts
- Available in stainless steel and galvanized steel