HZ Z Anchor for Natural Stone Installation
- Fixing to concrete with anchor bolts
- Projection sizes up to 150mm
- Recommended for loads up to 800N
- Installation at horizontal or vertical joints
- Three dimensional adjustability
HZ Z Anchors are the most conventional and common method of fixing systems used for natural stone installation. With their three-dimensional adjustability, Z anchors allow the quick and easy installation of natural stone slabs both at the horizontal and vertical joints. Z Anchors are recommended for use on projection sizes between 45 to 150 mm and depending on the design, they have a load capacity of up to 800 N.
Z anchors are fixed to concrete walls with expansion bolts and also can be set on to channels with hex bolts or lock nuts.